PayPal is the oldest & most trusted service to receive and send money. If you are from the United States or Asia, you will find PayPal’s service best when it comes to receiving or sending payment to overseas. I think today it is essential to have a PayPal account for everyone so I am writing this article for you.
When you create your PayPal account, you can start sending payment (after linking your PayPal account with your credit or debit card), but to receive payment, you need to link your PayPal account to your bank account.
A new PayPal account can be create in a few steps, so that you can easily pay online and transfer funds anywhere in the world. Here you will learn how this works and what you have to do. Trust me it is very secure and easy to use.
Create a PayPal Account
To create a PayPal account, follow these simple steps:
- Open the official website of PayPal & click on Signup button on the top right corner.
- Choose whether you want to create Individual or Business account. If you need PayPal account for your personal use choose Individual account and click continue button.
- Now choose your country and type a valid e-mail address and choose a strong password for your account and click continue button.
- PayPal will send you a confirmation link to your e-mail address.
- Login to your email account and click on confirmation link and log in your PayPal account with your password. Click on Next button.
- Give your security questions to better protect your account.
Now to send payments you can add your credit card or debit card but to receive payment you need to add your bank account to your PayPal account.
Set up PayPal: Confirm your Bank Account
To receive payment first of all, you must add a bank account to your PayPal account:
- Log in your PayPal account with your email & password and select the “Add bank account” option.
- Give your accurate bank details with IFSC code (You can search for IFSC code of your bank in Google) and date of birth.
- Now within 2 to 3 days PayPal will send you 2 very small amounts of money in your attached back account, which is for verification purpose.
- After receiving the amounts you must enter these numbers of amounts on the PayPal website in the settings under “Confirm bank account”.
- Now your PayPal account is connected with your bank account and now you can receive payment to your bank account from you PayPal account.
Advantages of a PayPal Account
Setting up a PayPal account is associated with a number of benefits. Which are essentially the same, we have summarized once for you.
- If you pay for anything via PayPal, you have buyer protection: If you do not get the goods after the transfer of the purchase price to the seller or got a product other than you bought, you can contact directly to PayPal. Depending on the case, you will be refunded the purchase price including shipping charges.
- When paying via PayPal, there are usually no fees. Only currency conversion or credit card charges can be charged. There are moderate costs for incoming payments. Transfers from or to your bank account are free of charge.
- PayPal is now the most popular online payment service in the world. Most of online shops accept payment via PayPal.
- Among other things, PayPal strikes with a fast and above all quite anonymous payment in the net. Your account details are not displayed to the seller or dealer, only the e-mail address of your PayPal account as well as your name is visible.